This Policy is subject to change by imgix at any time by posting an updated acceptable use policy on the Site. Imgix will indicate at the top of this Policy the date such document was last updated, and any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site.
Users may not access or use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to access or use, the Site or the Services for any illegal or harmful purpose, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that is illegal or harmful to others. Prohibited activities or content include but are not limited to the following:
In using the Services, you may not:
- access or use the Site or Services in violation of any law, rule or regulation;
- attempt to defeat or assist others in defeating any technical copyright or other intellectual property protections;
- attempt to use or access another user's account without authorization or create a user account under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Site or Services;
- resell or redistribute the Services, or any part of the Services, or otherwise use the Services for any unintended purpose; or
- transmit, send, upload, create or otherwise publish any material that contains viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
In using the Services, you may not store, use or transmit:
- any material that is illegal or fraudulent or that would encourage, solicit, foster, glorify or provide instructions for any criminal or civil offense;
- any material that is obscene, malicious, defamatory, abusive, or hateful; or
- any data or material that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
If you believe there is a violation of this Policy and would like to report it to imgix or if you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.